Hemp Seed Oil Soap is a Great Natural Moisturizing Soap with the added Chai Creates a great Exfoliate
*Did you know our soaps come in these fabulous Environmentally conscious natural Linen/cotton Soap Bags.
I chose this packaging for many reasons.
- You can give a bag of soap to each person to help eliminate cross contamination
- Environmentally conscious reusable natural cotton packaging
- The best part is they can be used as a soap mitt - keep your soap in bag and lather up through the bag ( unless using an exfoliating soap variety)
- Conveniently keep your soap in your bag and hang in the shower allowing the soap to drip dry. This helps conserve your soap and leaves you with more shelf space
All our soaps come in these bags, and bags will be available to purchase separately as well.
* All soaps are hand crafted and some show naturally perfect imperfections
*All soaps contain natural or naturally sourced ingredients
• No Sulfates (SLS or SLES)
• Paraben Free
• Soy Free
• Cruelty Free
• Gluten Free
• Food grade oils (originating from plants) that are farmed by sustainable growers
* Always test your soap and if it causes irritation stop usage immediately and check with your GP if concerned.
More information about ingredients:
Saponified oils of:- Olive Oil (Grade A extra virgin), Coconut Oil, Safflower Oil, Hemp Seed Oil (unrefined), Palm Oil sustainable palm, from companies that comply with RSPO)
Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin)
• Purified Water
• Sorbitol (moisturizer)
• Propylene Glycol (made from vegetable glycerin)
• Sorbitan Oleate (emulsifier)
• Oat protein (conditioner)
• Embedded with Australian Chai Tea