Aussie Crew Brew Activated Charcoal, Tea Tree and Lemon Myrtle Natures Antiseptic, with Moisturizing Aloe
A new edition to my soap range in honor of all the crew, my brothers and sisters in the entertainment industry, the guys n gals behind the scenes in the black shirts.
And activated charcoal is the best soap around suitable for everyone!
I've called AUSSIE CREW BREW
Activated charcoal, infused with Tea Tree and Lemon Myrtle oil.
Nature's Antiseptic, antibacterial with moisturizing Aloe.
I will donate $2.00 from each bar of AUSSIE CREW BREW bar of soap to Support Act and Crew Care Australia roadies fund who provide much needed support to Aussie Roadies and Technicians doing it tough. Especially during these times.
External Use Only
Vegetarian, VEGAN, Gluten Free, Soy Free
* All soaps are hand crafted and some show naturally perfect imperfections
*All soaps contain natural or naturally sourced ingredients*Did you know our soaps come in these fabulous Environmentally conscious natural Linen/cotton Soap Bags.I chose this packaging for many reasons.
- You can give a bag of soap to each person to help eliminate cross contamination
- Environmentally conscious reusable natural cotton packaging
- The best part is they can be used as a soap mitt - keep your soap in bag and lather up through the bag ( unless using an exfoliating soap variety)
- Conveniently keep your soap in your bag and hang in the shower allowing the soap to drip dry. This helps conserve your soap and leaves you with more shelf spaceAll our soaps come in these bags, and bags will be available to purchase separately as well.
* Always test your soap and if it causes irritation stop usage immediately and check with your GP if concerned.* As our soaps are hand crafted stocks are limited and sometimes delays may occur, we will notify you if there are delays.
Aloe Vera Gel Made with the finest quality glycerin soap made the old-fashioned way Food grade oils (originating from plants) farmed by sustainable growers
• No Sulfates (SLS or SLES)
• Paraben Free
• Soy Free
• Cruelty Free (No Animal Testing, No Animal Products)
• Gluten Free
• Food grade oils (originating from plants) that are farmed by sustainable growers
Saponified oils of: Coconut Oil, Safflower Oil, Palm Oil (sustainable palm, from companies that comply with RSPO)
• Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin)
• Aloe Vera Gel
• Purified Water
• Sorbitol (moisturizer)
• Propylene Glycol (made from vegetable glycerin)
• Sorbitan Oleate (emulsifier)
• Oat protein (conditioner)
• Activated Charcoal
• Melaleuca essential oil (Tea Tree oil),
• Lemon Myrtle essential oil ( Backhousia Citriora),